Saturday, May 8, 2010

The Little Things That Make Us Look More Redneck Than We Really Are.

Ever since we have moved to Osteen, we've been picked on about becoming "redneck." Now I see why. We are doing more and more things that lead people to believe we are. For example, you probably have a nice tea jug like this in your refrigerator:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


We have one of these too. That's normal, am I right. Well, I come strolling into the kitchen and I see THIS next to the refridgerator:

Image and video hosting by TinyPic


No, we did not change jugs, or switch to luke warm tea. It is an EXTRA JUG FOR WHEN WE RUN OUT. I couldn't believe it. You know you're a redneck when you make sure your tea doesn't run low. Oh, the laughs I have. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment