Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Obsession.

I will admit that I like the twilight series. I am not ashamed. Pastor Ben does too, we are going to be best buds :) anywho, I have read two articles withing the past month about the third movie coming out in the series, "Eclipse." One was about how girls are having their boyfriends get replicas of Bella's engagment ring in the movie for their engagement. That's over the edge. Jewelers expect this and are ording look-alikes of the ring in large amounts. Also, people are naming their kids after characters. The top girl name is now "Isabella" after Bella. And "Jacob" is the top boy name. "Cullen" is actually a popular one as well. Isabella and Jacob are at least normal and when Twilight is no longer the "thing" parents can cover up. But Cullen? There's no getting around that one. It's funny how pop culture sways people. Scary almost.

No comments:

Post a Comment